Intuitive Code Terms of Service
PLEASE READ THESE CUSTOMER TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY
This is a contract between you (the Customer) and us (Intuitive Code Lda). It describes the services we will provide to you, how we will work together, and other aspects of our business relationship. It is a legal document, so some language is necessarily “legalese”, but we have tried to make it as readable as possible. These terms are so important that we cannot provide our products and services to you unless you agree to them. By using the Subscription Service or receiving the Consulting Services, you agree to these terms. We periodically update these terms. It is upon to the customer to periodically review this document on the website. Finally, we know legal terms can sometimes be difficult to navigate, so we wanted to give you a roadmap of the Agreement:
A. DEFINITIONS. This is where we provide the details on what the key defined terms in the Agreement mean. You can think of it like a contractual dictionary.
B. GENERAL COMMERCIAL TERMS. Here’s where you can find the basics about how our Subscription Service and Consulting Services are provided. For example, you can find information on access and acceptable use. These terms apply to all of our products and service offerings.
C. SUBSCRIPTION TERMS. Customers of ours subscribe to use our research and analysis, and there are some fundamental terms that apply to each subscription. There are some differences between the different subscriptions, and here’s where you can find that detail.
D. PRODUCT DISCLOSURES. We offer several products, and there are some important things to know before you use them. We’ve collected these important things to know, and you can find them here.
E. GENERAL LEGAL TERMS. As we mention above, this is a contract, and we fill contracts with legal terms. In this section, we’ve collected the many of the remaining legal terms that make up our Customer Terms of Service.
F. JURISDICTION SPECIFIC TERMS. With customers across the globe, this last section is where we address most of the differences in these terms that vary based on customer location.
“Agreement” means these Customer Terms of Service and all materials referred or linked to in here. “Paid Users” means those types of Users (defined below) for which we charge you fees as set forth in our Product and Services Catalog.
“Billing Period” means the period for which you agree to prepay fees under an Order Form, which will be the same as or shorter than the Subscription Term. For example, if you subscribe to the Subscription Service for a one (1) year Subscription Term, with a twelve (12) month upfront payment, the Billing Period will be twelve (12) months. All payments are upfront.
“Communication Services” means third-party forums, online communities, blogs, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other social media communication facilities (such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn) linked to or from the Subscription Service.
“Confidential Information” means all information provided by you or us (“Discloser”) to the other (“Receiver”), whether orally or in writing that is designated as confidential. Confidential Information will include Customer Data and information about the Discloser’s business plans, technical data, and the terms of the Order. Confidential Information does not include any information that (i) is or becomes known to the public without breach of any obligation owed to the Discloser or (ii) was known to the Receiver before receipt from the Discloser.
“Contact Information” means the name, email address, mobile phone number, online user name, billing address, and similar information submitted by you when registering on the site or purchasing from the Products and Services catalog a Subscription, Consulting or Free Service.
“Consulting Services” means the professional services provided to you by us, which may include on-boarding, training services, online courses, online education, video, webinars, online meetings, or other consulting services.
“Customer Data” means all information that you submit or collect via the Subscription Service.
“Customer Materials” means all materials you provide or post, upload, input or submit for non-public or public display through the Subscription Service.
“Free Services” means the Subscription Service or other products or features made available by us to you on an unpaid trial or free basis.
“Intuitive Code Content” means all information, data, text, messages, software, sound, music, video, photographs, graphics, images, that we incorporate into the Subscription Service or Consulting Services.
“Order” or “Order Form” means the Intuitive Code-approved form or online subscription process by which you agree to subscribe to the Subscription Service and purchase Consulting Services. Most Orders are paid by bank transfer.
“Product and Services Catalog” means Intuitive Code’s Product and Services Catalog updated by us from time-to-time.
“Sensitive Information” means (a) credit or debit card numbers; personal financial account information; Social Security numbers or local equivalents; passport numbers; driver’s license numbers or similar identifiers; passwords; racial or ethnic origin; physical or mental health condition or information; or other employment, financial or health information, including any information subject to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards, and other regulations, laws or industry standards designed to protect similar information; and (b) any information defined under EU data protection laws as ‘Sensitive Personal Data’.
“Subscription Fee” means the amount you pay for the Subscription Service. This amount is not a recurring charge that automatically renews.
“Subscription Service” means all of our licenses, tools, resources, and information that you get access to using an Order Form or on the website we make available to you, accessible via a third-party app or another designated URL that we provide to you.
“Subscription Term” means the initial term of your subscription to the applicable Subscription Service, as specified on your Order Form(s), for a specified duration (if any). For Free Services, the Subscription Term will be the period during which you have an account to access the Free Services.
“Third-Party Products” means non-embedded products and professional services that are provided by third parties which inter-operate with or used in connection with the Subscription Service. These products and services include non-Intuitive Code apps available from other entities.
“Third-Party Sites” means third-party websites linked to from within the Subscription Service, including Communications Services.
“Users” means your employees, representatives, consultants, contractors or agents who are authorized to use the Subscription Service for your benefit and have unique user identifications and passwords for the Subscription Service.
“Intuitive Code Lda”, “we”, “us” or “our” means the applicable contracting entity as specified in the ‘Contracting Entity and Applicable Law’ section.
“You”, “your” or “Customer” means the person or entity using the Subscription Service or receiving the Consulting Services and identified in the applicable account record, billing statement, online subscription process, or Order Form as the customer.
B. GENERAL COMMERCIAL TERMS
1. Access. During the Subscription Term, we will provide you access to use the Subscription Service as described in this Agreement and the applicable Order. We may also provide you access to use our Free Services at any time by activating them after you placed an order for a zero-sum amount. We provide some or all elements of the Subscription Service through third-party service providers, namely third-party apps and websites which are deemed necessary to be installed on your devices.
2. Additional Features. You may subscribe to additional features of the Subscription Service by placing an additional Order with us (if this option is made available by us). This Agreement will apply to all additional Order(s) and all additional features that you activate.
3. Availability. We make the Subscription Service available except for planned down-time for maintenance, and the down-time of third-party service providers we are not responsible for.
4. Consulting Services. You may purchase Consulting Services by placing an Order with us. Unless we otherwise agree, the Consulting Services we provide are described in the Product and Services Catalog and will be delivered in English. Fees for these Consulting Services are in addition to your Subscription Fee except if explicitly described as included in the subscription service as it might happen with bundles or special packages.
All Consulting Services are performed remotely or online.
We might provide some or all elements of the Consulting Services through third-party service providers, including third-party apps. Consulting Services are non-cancelable and all fees for Consulting Services are non-refundable.
5. Fees and Payments
a. Subscription Fees. The Subscription Fee will remain fixed during the Subscription Term unless you: (i) upgrade products or base packages, (ii) subscribe to additional features or products, or (iii) unless otherwise agreed to in the Order.
For our products that have applicable User limits, you will be charged fees associated with all Paid Users.
b. Payment by credit card. We do not store credit card information. If you are paying by credit card, you allow us to charge your credit card or bank account for all fees payable during the Subscription Term. You further authorize us to use a third-party to process payments and consent to the disclosure of your payment information to such third-party.
c. Payment by bank transfer is mandatory when the total order amount is higher or equal to three hundred U.S dollars. You are responsible for the payment of bank commissions. If we receive less than the total order amount due, you shall be responsible to make an additional payment for the difference.
d. Payment against invoice quote. If you are paying by invoice or quote, we will invoice you no more than thirty (30) days before the beginning of the Subscription Term and each subsequent Billing Period, and other times during the Subscription Term when fees are payable. All amounts invoiced are due and payable within seven (7) days from the date of the invoice, unless otherwise specified in the Order Form.
e. Payment Information. You will keep your contact information and billing information (where applicable) up to date. All payment obligations are non-cancelable, and all amounts paid are non-refundable, except as specifically provided for in this Agreement. All fees are due and payable in advance throughout the Subscription Term. If you are a partner purchasing on behalf of your client, you agree to be responsible for the Order Form and to guarantee payment of all fees.
f. Sales Tax. All fees are exclusive of taxes, which we will charge as applicable. You agree to pay any taxes applicable to your use of the Subscription Service and the performance of Consulting Services. You shall have no liability for any taxes based upon our gross revenues or net income. If you are located in the European Union, all fees are exclusive of any VAT, and you represent that you are registered for VAT purposes in your member state. At our request, you will provide us with the VAT registration number under which you are registered in your member state. If you are subject to GST, all fees are exclusive of GST. If you are required to deduct or withhold any tax, you must pay the amount deducted or withheld as required by law and pay us an additional amount so we receive payment in full as if there were no deduction or withholding.
6. Use and Limitations of Use
a. Acceptable Use. You will comply with our Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”).
b. Prohibited and Unauthorized Use. You will not (i) use or launch any automated system, including, “robots,” “spiders,” or “offline readers,” that sends more requests to servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional browser; (ii) use the Subscription Service in any manner that damages, disables, overburdens, or impairs any of our websites or interferes with any other party’s use of the Subscription Service; (iii) attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Subscription Service; (iv) access the Subscription Service other than through our interface; or (v) use the Subscription Service for any purpose or in any manner that is unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement; (vi) contact or share any information with other users.
You may not use the Subscription Service if you are legally prohibited from receiving or using the Subscription Service under the laws of the country in which you are resident or from which you access or use the Subscription Service. You agree not to use data from the Subscription Service in legal proceedings or otherwise as evidence.
You will notify us right away of any unauthorized use of your Users’ identifications and passwords or your account by emailing sales[at]intuitivecode.app
c. No Sensitive Information. YOU AGREE NOT TO USE THE SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE TO COLLECT, MANAGE OR PROCESS SENSITIVE INFORMATION. WE WILL NOT HAVE ANY LIABILITY THAT MAY RESULT FROM YOUR USE OF THE SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE TO COLLECT OR MANAGE SENSITIVE INFORMATION.
d. Use of Communication Services such as apps or bots. We do not control the content, messages, or information found in the Communication Services. We will not have any liability regarding the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your use of the Communication Services. To maintain users’ privacy it is forbidden to contact other users unless the company gives its approval.
f. Third-Party Sites and Products. Third-Party Sites and Products are not under our control. Third-Party Sites and Products are provided to you only as a convenience, and the availability of any Third-Party Site or Product does not mean we endorse, support or warrant the Third-Party Site or Product.
7. Subscription Term, Termination, Suspension
a. Term and Renewal. Your initial subscription period will be specified in your Order, and, unless otherwise specified in your Order, your subscription will not automatically renew.
The renewal pricing set forth in your Order will apply, subject to adjustment as specified in the ‘Fees and Payments’ section above. If we do not include renewal pricing is not in your Order, then the standard pricing available in the Product and Services Catalog on the date of renewal will apply. If you use our Free Services, we will make the Free Services available to you free until earlier of (a) the date on which it ends your free subscription or (b) the start date of your paid subscription.
b. No Early Termination; No Refunds. The Subscription Term will end on the expiration date and the subscription cannot be cancelled early. We do not provide refunds if you stop using the subscription during its term.
c. Termination for Cause. We may terminate this Agreement for cause, as to any or all Subscription Services: (i) upon thirty (30) days notice to the other party of a material breach if such breach remains uncured at the expiration of such period, or (ii) immediately, in case of a petition in bankruptcy or any other proceeding relating to insolvency, cessation of business, owner or employee health issues, liquidation or assignment for the benefit of creditors, and sale without notification, (iii) immediately, in case of failure to comply with our Acceptable Use Policy, (iv) We may end this Agreement if we determine that you are acting, or have acted, in a way that has or may negatively reflect on or affect us, our employees, our prospects, or our customers.
d. Suspension for Prohibited Acts. We may suspend any User’s access to any or all Subscription Services without notice for: (i) use of the Subscription Service in a way that violates applicable local, state, federal, or foreign laws or regulations or the terms of this Agreement, (ii) improper use of the service (iii) failure to comply with service rules, as an example, failure to report activity whenever prompted to do so (iv) failure to update personal information (v) repeated instances of posting or uploading material that infringes or is alleged to infringe on the copyright or trademark rights of any person or entity. We may, without notice, review, edit and delete any Customer Data or Customer Materials that we determine in good faith violate these terms or the AUP, provided that, we have no duty to prescreen, control, monitor or edit your Customer Data or Customer Materials.
e. Suspension for Non-Payment. We will provide you with a notice of non-payment of any amount due. Unless you paid the full amount, we may suspend your access to any or all of the Subscription Services three (3) days after such notice. We will not suspend the Subscription Service while you are disputing the applicable charges reasonably and in good faith and are cooperating diligently to resolve the dispute. If we suspend a subscription, we charge a re-activation fee to reinstate the Subscription Service.
f. Suspension and Termination of Free Services. We may suspend, limit, or terminate the Free Services for any reason at any time without notice. We may terminate your subscription to the Free Services due to your inactivity.
g. Effect of Termination or Expiration. If your paid subscription is terminated or expires, we are not obliged to continue making available to you Free Services. You may request the deletion of your account after expiration or termination of your subscription by sending a request to sales[at]intuitivecode.app . You will continue to be subject to this Agreement for as long as you have an account or access to information.
Upon termination or expiration of this Agreement, you will stop all use of the Subscription Service and Intuitive Code Content, and if we request, you will provide us written confirmation that you have discontinued all use of data. If we terminate this Agreement for cause, you will promptly pay all unpaid fees due to the end of the Subscription Term. Fees are otherwise non-refundable.
C. SUBSCRIPTION TYPE TERMS
1. Subscription Types. We offer four major types of subscriptions: (1) Full-Service Subscriptions or bundles, (2) Limited Service Subscriptions, (3) Free Subscriptions, and (4) Lifetime. There are different terms that apply depending on the subscription you purchase, and we cover those differences in this section. Unless otherwise agreed to in an Order, the following subscription types apply to the products specified.
2. Limits. The limits that apply to you will be specified in your Order Form, this Agreement or in our Product and Services Catalog, and for our Free Subscriptions, these limits may also be designated only from within the product itself. You must be 18 years of age (or 20 years of age, if you are subject to the laws of Japan) or older to use the Subscription Service.
For our Full-Service Subscriptions, Limited Service Subscriptions, and Lifetime, we may change the limits that apply to you in our sole discretion at any given time.
For our Free Subscriptions, we may change the limits that apply to your use at any given time in our sole discretion without notice to you, regardless of whether or not these are used in conjunction with other products or services for which you pay us a fee.
3. Downgrades. For our Full-Service Subscriptions, you may not downgrade your subscription and to avoid additional charges purchase the tier of Subscription Service for your expected needs. For our Limited Service Subscriptions, you may downgrade your subscription at the start of your next renewal Subscription Term.
4. Modifications. We modify the Subscription Service from time to time, including by adding or deleting features and functions, in an effort to improve your experience. For our Full-Service Subscriptions, we will not make changes to the Subscription Service that materially reduce the functionality provided to you during the Subscription Term.
For our Limited Service Subscriptions and Free Subscriptions, we may make changes that materially reduce the functionality provided to you during the Subscription Term.
5. Customer Support. If you pay us a Subscription Fee for our Professional products, phone, email, and in-app support is included at no additional cost. Phone support for these Subscriptions is available from 8pm Sunday to 8pm Friday EST. We accept email and in-app support questions 24 Hours per Day x 7 Days per Week. Email and in-app questions can be submitted. Email and in-app responses are provided during phone support hours only. We attempt to respond to email and in-app support questions within one business day; in practice, our responses are faster. We do not promise or guarantee any specific response time. We may limit or deny your access to support if we determine, in our reasonable discretion, that you are acting, or have acted, in a way that results or has resulted in misuse of support or abuse of our representatives. Issues resulting from your own modifications or actions during the Subscription Service may be outside the scope of support. We will only provide support for existing data in your Subscription Service.
D. PRODUCT DISCLOSURES
For important information on our products, please visit our Intuitive Code Product Disclosures page.
E. GENERAL LEGAL TERMS
1. Customer Data
b. Aggregate Data. We may monitor the use of the Subscription Service by all of our customers and use the information gathered in an aggregate and anonymous manner. You agree that we may use and publish such information at our sole discretion. We may also use Customer Data as part of internal data processes to develop and improve Content.
2. Intuitive Code’s Proprietary Rights. This is an Agreement for access to and use of the Subscription Service, and you are not granted a license to any software by this Agreement. The Subscription Service and Consulting Services are protected by intellectual property laws, they belong to and are the property of us or our licensors (if any), and we retain all ownership rights to them. You agree not to copy, rent, lease, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based on the Intuitive Code Content, the Subscription Service, or the Consulting Services in whole or in part, by any means, except as expressly authorized in writing by us. Our trademarks include, but aren’t limited to, those listed at the site (which we may update at any given time without notice to you) and you may use none any of these without our prior written permission.
If we make data available to you, then you may only use that data in connection with your use of the Subscription Service. The data we provide may come from or shared with you through third-party service providers or public sources.
We encourage all customers to comment on the Subscription Service or Consulting Services, provide suggestions for improving it, and vote on suggestions they like. You agree that all such comments and suggestions will be non confidential and that we own all rights to use and incorporate them into the Subscription Service or Consulting Services, without payment or attribution to you.
3. Confidentiality. The Receiver will: (i) protect the confidentiality of the Confidential Information using the same degree of care that it uses with its own confidential information of a similar nature, but with no less than reasonable care, (ii) not use any Confidential Information for any purpose outside the scope of this Agreement, (iii) not disclose Confidential Information to any third party (except our third party service providers), and (iv) limit access to Confidential Information to its employees, contractors, advisors and agents. Upon notice to the Discloser, the Receiver may disclose Confidential Information if required to do so under any federal, state, or local law, statute, rule or regulation, subpoena or legal process.
4. Publicity. You grant us the right to add your name, photo, and company logo to our customer list and website. You grant us the right to use your opinion to maintain reviews.
5. Indemnification. You will indemnify, defend and hold us harmless, at your expense, against any third-party claim, suit, action, or proceeding (each, an “Action”) brought against us (and our officers, directors, employees, agents, service providers, licensors, and affiliates) by a third-party not affiliated with us to the extent that such Action is based upon or arises out of (a) unauthorized or illegal use of the Subscription Service by you, (b) your noncompliance with or breach of this Agreement, (c) your use of Third-Party Products, or (d) the unauthorized use of the Subscription Service by any other person using your User information. We will: notify you in writing within thirty (30) days of our becoming aware of any such claim; give you sole control of the defense or settlement of such a claim; and provide you (at your expense) with any and all information and assistance reasonably requested by you to handle the defense or settlement of the claim. You shall not accept any settlement that (i) imposes an obligation on us; (ii) requires us to make an admission; or (iii) imposes liability not covered by these indemnifications or places restrictions on us without our prior written consent.
6. Disclaimers; Limitations of Liability
a. Disclaimer of Warranties. WE AND OUR AFFILIATES AND AGENTS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, SECURITY OR ACCURACY OF THE SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE, DATA MADE AVAILABLE FROM THE SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE, INTUITIVE CODE CONTENT, OR THE CONSULTING SERVICES FOR ANY PURPOSE. APPLICATION PROGRAMMING INTERFACES (APIs) MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE AT ALL TIMES. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE, INTUITIVE CODE CONTENT AND CONSULTING SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, WITH REGARD TO THE SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE AND THE CONSULTING SERVICES, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
b. No Indirect Damages. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL EITHER PARTY BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, DATA OR OPPORTUNITIES; PROVIDED THAT, THIS LIMITATION SHALL NOT APPLY TO YOU IF YOU ONLY USE THE FREE SERVICES.
c. Limitation of Liability. EXCEPT FOR YOUR LIABILITY FOR PAYMENT OF FEES, YOUR LIABILITY ARISING FROM YOUR OBLIGATIONS UNDER THE ‘INDEMNIFICATION’ SECTION, AND YOUR LIABILITY FOR VIOLATION OF OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, IF, NOTWITHSTANDING THE OTHER TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, EITHER PARTY IS DETERMINED TO HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO THE OTHER PARTY OR ANY THIRD PARTY, THE PARTIES AGREE THAT THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF A PARTY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE LESSER OF FIVE THOUSAND U.S. DOLLARS OR THE TOTAL AMOUNTS YOU HAVE ACTUALLY PAID FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE IN THE TWELVE MONTH PERIOD PRECEDING THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO A CLAIM; PROVIDED HOWEVER, THIS LIMITATION SHALL NOT APPLY TO YOU IF YOU ONLY USE THE FREE SERVICES, AND IN THIS CASE, IF WE ARE DETERMINED TO HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE FREE SERVICES, THEN OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO ONE HUNDRED U.S. DOLLARS.
d. Third-Party Products. WE DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO THIRD-PARTY PRODUCTS THAT YOU USE. OUR LICENSORS SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY OF ANY KIND UNDER THIS AGREEMENT.
e. Agreement to Liability Limit. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ABSENT YOUR AGREEMENT TO THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, WE WOULD NOT PROVIDE THE SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE TO YOU.
a. Amendment; No Waiver. We may update and change any part or all of these Customer Terms of Service, including the fees and charges associated with the use of the Subscription Service any time at our discretion (but, your fees and charges won’t change during the Subscription Term. The updated Customer Terms of Service will become effective and binding on the same business day it is posted. We encourage you to review these Customer Terms of Service periodically.
If you do not agree with a modification to the Customer Terms of Service, you must notify us in writing within five (5) days after we post the modification on the site.
No delay in exercising any right or remedy or failure to object will be a waiver of such right or remedy or any other right or remedy. A waiver on one occasion will not be a waiver of any right or remedy on any future occasion.
b. Force Majeure. Neither party will be responsible for failure or delay of performance if caused by: an act of war, hostility, or sabotage; act of God; electrical, internet, or telecommunication outage that is not caused by the obligated party; government restrictions; or other events outside the reasonable control of the obligated party.
c. Actions permitted. Except for actions for nonpayment or breach of a party’s proprietary rights, no action, regardless of form, arising out of or relating to this Agreement may be brought by either party more than one (1) year after the cause of action has accrued.
d. Relationship of the Parties. You and we agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between us.
e. Compliance with Laws. We will comply with the Portuguese laws (where applicable) in our provision of the Subscription Service, the Consulting Services, and our processing of Customer Data. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. You will comply with all laws in your use of the Subscription Service and Consulting Services, including any applicable export laws. You will not directly or indirectly export, re-export, or transfer the Subscription Service or Consulting Services to prohibited countries, other individual, or individuals or permit use of the Subscription Service or Consulting Services by prohibited countries or individuals.
f. Severability. If any part of this Agreement or an Order Form is determined to be invalid or unenforceable by applicable law, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of this Agreement will continue in effect.
g. Notices. Notice will be sent to the contact address set forth herein and will be deemed delivered as of the date of actual receipt.
To address, Attention: Managing Director. Lagoas Park, 2740-244, Oeiras, Portugal.
To you: your address as provided in our Subscription account information for you. We may give electronic notices by general notice via the Subscription Service and may give electronic notices specific to you by email to your e-mail address(es) on record in our account information for you or through the notifications center of the Subscription Service. We may give notice to you by telephone calls to the telephone numbers on record in our account information for you. You must keep all of your account information current.
i. Assignment. You will not assign or transfer this Agreement, including any assignment or transfer by reason of merger, reorganization, sale of all or substantially all of your assets, change of control or operation of law, without our prior written consent, which will not be unreasonably withheld. We may assign this Agreement to any affiliate or in the event of merger, reorganization, sale of all or substantially all of our assets, change of control or operation of law.
j. No Third-Party Beneficiaries. Nothing in this Agreement, express or implied, is intended to or shall confer upon any third-party person or entity any right, benefit or remedy of any nature whatsoever under or by reason of this Agreement.
k. Contract for Services. This Agreement is a contract for the provision of services and not a contract for the sale of goods.
l. Authority. Each party represents and warrants to the other it has full power and authority to enter into this Agreement and that it is binding upon such party and enforceable in accordance with its terms.
m. Survival. The following sections shall survive the expiration or termination of this Agreement: ‘Definitions’, ‘Fees and Payments’, ‘Prohibited and Unauthorized Use’, ‘No Early Termination; No Refunds’, ‘Termination for Cause’, ‘Suspension for Prohibited Acts’, ‘Suspension for Non-Payment’, ‘Suspension and Termination of Free Services’, ‘Effect of Termination or Expiration’, ‘Intuitive Code Proprietary Rights’, ‘Customer’s Proprietary Rights’, ‘Confidentiality’, ‘Publicity’, ‘Indemnification’, ‘Disclaimers; Limitations of Liability’, ‘Miscellaneous’ and ‘Contracting Entity and Applicable Law’.
n. Precedence. If a conflict arises between the terms of the Customer Terms of Service and an Order, the terms of the Order shall control, but only as to that Order.